Custom RTD M12 Connector Extension Cable Assembly Molded Female Connector with 5 meters Silicone Wire with Stripped Leads and Insulated Wire Ferrules
Custom RTD Extension Cable Assembly with M12 Connector Technology
The RTD M12 Connector Extension Cable Series provides the ability to Securely and Reliably extend the RTD temperature signal from the sensor to your Monitoring and or Control Instrumentation.
- This Custom RTD M12 Connector Extension Cable Assembly consists of a Molded M12 Female Straight Body Design with 16.4 ft. (5 meters) long of Silicone Insulated Wire with Stripped Wire Leads and Insulated Wire Ferrules.
- The assembly is designed for a 3 Wire Connection. It has a -40 to 194 F (-40 to 90 C) temperature rating.
- The M12 connector is made of Nylon and Molded over a Silicone Rubber Insulated .173" (4.4 mm) diameter Cable. The inner bare wires are 24 stranded (7/32) copper tinned bare wires with Silicone Rubber Insulation.The insulated internal wires are approx. .040" (1 mm) diameter.
- The Molded Female M12 Connector and Cable has an IP-67 Ingress Protection Rating. The stripped wires leads can be Converted to Different Designs and Customized for your Connection Needs.
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides a protected connection solution from vibration, moisture and dirt along with providing ease of maintenance in the Marine Industry, Aircraft Ground Support Equipment, Mobile Power Generation, Gas and Oil, Chemical, Military, Food and Beverage, Agricultural, Industrial Equipment, Factory Automation. Semiconductor and other industries.
- EvoSensors part number - U3W-TPEX-24S-SLFP-5.0M-M2FS
Need Help? 856-579-7490