Custom Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensor - 1/2" Inch Self Adhesive Patch with 24" Inches of Lead Wire and Mini Din Connector
Sorry, this item is out of stockCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Custom Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensor with a 1/2" Inch Square Self Adhesive Patch with 24" Inches of Lead Wire and Mini Din Connector
- The Surface Mount RTD is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-Wire Design with a Class A element encased in a self-adhesive polyimide tape providing easy and fast surface mounting with 24 Inches (2ft ) of Lead Wire with Mini Din Connector attached
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Custom Surface Mount patch measuring 1/2" (12.7 mm) Long x .1/2" (12.7 mm) Wide x .015" (0.4 mm) Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 24 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) Insulated Wire.
- Lead Wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- Miniature Round Din Connector for a 3 or 4 Wire Designs attached
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-TAPE-SQX-PX-0.5-PFXX-24-MDIN
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Does your new product or process development require highly accurate and repeatable Surface Temperature Measurement Performance?
Is there a potential of electrical interference from power circuits, power supplies adjacent motors or related equipment? Are you seeing a drift of your temperature recordings over time?
If you are experiencing this challenge and want to Achieve the Next Level of Temperature Measurement Performance you may want to consider Resistance Temperature Detectors, commonly known as RTD’s or sometimes Pt100. This sensor technology typically can provide a higher level of repeatability and accuracy along with being relatively immune to electrical interference as compared to other sensors.
With a temperature range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) and the use of Class A Accuracy RTD elements, the excellent performance and reliability of our Bolt Down, Stick On or Screw Down Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensors provide the solution for diverse industry applications. Customers in Semiconductor to Alternate Energy, Laboratories and beyond have experienced the benefits of these designs.
Do not let variations in your temperature measurement slow down your development of a new generation of computer chips, a new cleaner and more efficient power source or possibly lab equipment to assist with a Bio-Technology break-through and many other opportunities.
Is your product development or process improvement lagging-behind? If surface temperature measurement is a factor due to the response time from the sensor, or delivery from your supplier we have the solution.