Type E Standard Size Female Thermocouple Connector
Type E Standard Size Female Thermocouple Connector - Rugged Industrial Thermoplastic Design rated to 400 F (200 C)
The Thermoplastic Series of Standard Size Thermocouple Connectors provides a Durable connectivity solution along with excellent Innovative Design Features for Ease of Use and Reliability. The products are Competitively Priced, typically Ships the Same Day.
- The Type E Calibration Standard Size Female Connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material with maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The female pins are made from thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - E1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPCF
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.