Thermocouple Connectors Standard Size Panel Jack Type E
SKU: E1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPJXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type E Thermocouple Panel Jack Connector - Standard Body Size with Quick Adjust Mounting Bracket Design
- The Type E thermocouple panel jack connector provides a Quick and Organized Connection for Engine Test Stands, Heat Treating Furnaces and many other Equipment and Test Center Control Panels
- A Standard Size molded body made from Engineered Thermoplastic material provide a rugged design with a maximum temperature operating range of 400°F (200°C).
- The female pins are made from Type E thermocouple alloys and are polarized to ensure a proper connection with a Larger Diameter Negative round pin and Smaller Diameter Positive pin.
- An innovative Quick Adjust Mounting Bracket provides an easy to use although secure panel mounting. A molded internal barrier prevents a short circuit signal at the connector termination screws.
- The screws are Stainless Steel and accept Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions inserted into the panel are 1.00" (25.5 mm) Wide by 0.49" (12.5 mm) High by 1.11" (28.2 mm) Deep.
- The connector body dimensions on the exterior of the panel are 1.53" (39 mm) Long by 0.63" (16.1 mm) High.
- EvoSensors part number E1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPJX
- Location: A-2-9
Need Help? 856-579-7490