Thermocouple Connectors Miniature Male Type E
SKU: E1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type E Miniature Male Thermocouple Connector
- Connector capable of accurately transferring the full -328 to 1652°F (-200 to 900°C) temperature range of Type E thermocouples
- Nickel Chrome positive and Nickel Copper (Constantan) negative thermocouple alloy male pins
- Connector Body Temperature Range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
Male Pins are polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Terminal Contact washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point.
- A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel Screws with a combination head design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector cap screws are captive design with the provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- Connector body dimensions are shown in clickable image drawing directly below the primary image of connectors
- Connector body is .748" (19 mm) Long by .630" (16 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening.
- The male flat pins are 472" (12 mm) long.
- EvoSensors part number: E1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCX
- Location A-2-1
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 407-420-8080