Type J Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector
SKU: J1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCFCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type J Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector - Compact and Rugged Thermoplastic Design rated to 400°F (200°C)
- The Type J miniature thermocouple connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic materials.
- Temperature Operating range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Female Pins are type J thermocouple alloys and are polarized with a larger width Negative Constantan pin and smaller width Positive Iron pin to ensure proper connection.
- Spring Loaded Terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- Connector Body dimensions are 1.00" (25.4 mm) long by .629" (16 mm) wide by .314" (8 mm) thick with a .176" (4.5 mm) cable opening.
- RoHS approved design
- EvoSensors part number - J1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCF
- Location A-5-11
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 407-420-8080