Type J Miniature Female Locking Thermocouple Connector
SKU: J1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type J Miniature Female Locking Thermocouple Connector ensures your Connectivity in High Vibration and Mechanical Stress Environments
- The Type J miniature female thermocouple connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled engineered thermoplastic material with maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The female pins are made from Type J Thermocouple Alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- An innovative Locking Feature ensures your connectivity in high vibration and mechanical stress environments. Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.00" (25.4 mm) long by .625" (16 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- The Locking Connector must be paired with another Locking Connector to function properly. The utilization of a non locking connector will not provide full engagement of the connectors.
- EvoSensors part number - J1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCL
- Location: A-5-14
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490