Type J Standard Size Panel Jack Thermocouple Connector with Nylon Mounting Clip
SKU: J1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPJXCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Thermocouple Panel Jack Connector for Type J Thermocouples
- The Type J thermocouple panel connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality Engineered Thermoplastic material with a maximum temperature operating range of 250°F (120°C).
- The female pins are made from thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- An innovative Quick Adjust Mounting Clip provides an easy to use although secure panel mounting. A molded internal barrier prevents a short circuit signal at the connector termination screws.
- The screws are Stainless Steel and accept Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions inserted into the panel are 0.885" (22.5 mm) Wide by 0.492" (12.5 mm) High by 0.952 (24.2 mm) Deep.
- The connector body dimensions on the exterior of the panel are 1.50" (38 mm) Long by 0.750" (19 mm) High.
- Panel Jack Thermocouple Connectors for Type J Thermocouple Probes provide Fast Change Over and Temperature Sensor Replacement on Plastic Extrusion Lines, Injection Molding machines, Packaging Equipment and Composite Curing Systems along with Automotive and Electric Vehicle Test Stands along with many other applications.
- EvoSensors part number J1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPJX
- Location: A-5-15
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 407-420-8080