Type J Miniature Male Locking Thermocouple Connector
SKU: J1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type J Miniature Locking Thermocouple Connector ensures your Connectivity in High Vibration and Mechanical Stress Environments
- The Type J Thermocouple Connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material with maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The male pins are made from type J thermocouple alloys with Iron as the positive smaller width pin and Constantan as the larger width negative flat pin.
- An innovative Locking Feature ensures your connectivity in high vibration and mechanical stress environments. Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are .750" (19 mm) long by .625" (16 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The male flat pins are 475" (12 mm) long.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - J1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCL
- Location: A-5-27
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490