Miniature Three Pin Male Type J Thermocouple Connector
SKU: J1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCTCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type J Miniature Three Pin Male Thermocouple Connector
- Temperature Operating range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
- Male Flat pins are made from thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Third Pin is copper, providing a ground option to reduce electrical interference to the thermocouple signal
- Terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a combination head design accepting both slotted and phillips head screwdrivers.
- Captive style connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- Connector Body dimensions are .750" (19 mm) long by .94" (23.9 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The male flat pins are 475" (12 mm) long.
- EvoSensors part number: J1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCT
- Location: A-5-20
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490