Type J Thermoset Thermocouple Connector Standard Size Male rated to 660 F (350 C)
Type J Thermoset Thermocouple Connector Standard Size Male
- The connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality Thermoset material with maximum temperature operating range of 660 F (350 C).
- The male pins are made from thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick with .590" (15 mm) long round pins.
- EvoSensors part number - J1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SHCX
- Location A-5-1
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490