Thermocouple Connectors Miniature Locking Female Type K
SKU: K1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Miniature Female Locking Thermocouple Connector - Compact and Rugged Thermoplastic Design
- Temperature Range -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Self Locking feature ensures your connectivity in high vibration and mechanical stress environments.
- Female locking connector must be paired with the male locking connectors
- Connector Body Materials are a high quality impact resistant glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material. RoHS Compliant
- Flat Female Pins are made with Type K thermocouple alloys. Larger width Negative nickel aluminum pin and smaller width Positive nickel chrome pin ensures proper connection with mating male connectors.
- Terminal Contact washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. Captive style connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.00" (25.4 mm) long by .625" (16 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening.
- EvoSensors part number: K1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCL
- Location: A-3-16
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490