Type K Miniature Thermocouple Connector Three Pin Female Design
SKU: K1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCTCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Miniature Three Pin Female Thermocouple Connector
- The Type K Miniature Three Pin Female Thermocouple Connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material with maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- Two of the three female pins are made from thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection. The Third Pin is copper, providing Reduction of Electrical Interference through grounding options.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.00" (25.4 mm) long by .94" (23.9 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCT
- Location A-3-8
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490