Type K Miniature Panel Jack Thermocouple Connector
SKU: K1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPJXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Miniature Panel Jack Thermocouple Connector - Rectangular Design with Rear Mounting Adjustable Nylon Clip
- Type K miniature thermocouple panel jack connector is ideal for Equipment and Test Control panels.
- Quick Connection for type K thermocouple probes, sensors and extension wire assemblies with a miniature male connector termination.
- Temperature Operating range -40 to 250°F (-40 to 128°C).
- Panel Mounting is accomplished with Quick Adjust Panel Clip design to secure the connector to control panel and the provides the opportunity to easily adjust or remove the connector.
- Connector Body is a compact rugged unibody molded design made from high quality Engineered Thermoplastics
- Thermocouple Alloys - female flat pins with the wider Negative nickel aluminum thermocouple alloy and the smaller width Positive nickel chrome alloy to ensure proper connection and accuracy.
- Wire Connection - rear terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure connection point for the thermocouple extension wire from your instrumentation. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a combination head design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- EvoSensors part number: K1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPJX
- Click for Connector and Panel Cut Out Dimensions in printable PDF format
- Location: A-3-11
Need Help? 856-579-7490