Type K Standard Size Female Thermocouple Connector - Rugged Industrial Thermoplastic Design rated to 400 F (200 C)
SKU: K1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPCFCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Standard Size Female Thermocouple Connector - Rugged Industrial Thermoplastic Design rated to 400°F (200°C)
- The Type K Calibration Standard Size Female Connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material.
- Temperature Operating range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Female Round pins - with a small diameter Positive Nickel Chrome pin and larger diameter Negative Nickel Aluminum thermocouple alloys.
- Wire Connection terminals provide a clamp down washer providing an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a Combination Head design accepting both slotted and phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector Body dimensions are 1.38" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .50" (12.8 mm) thick.
- EvoSensors part number: K1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPCF
- Location: A-3-7
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490