Type K Miniature Male Connector - Rugged High Temperature Thermoset Body rated to 660°F (350°C)
SKU: K1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MHCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Miniature Male High Temperature Thermocouple Connector - Rugged Thermoset Design
- Type K miniature connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from a rugged Thermoset material.
- Maximum Temperature Operating range of 660°F (350°C).
- Flat Male Pins are made with Type K thermocouple alloys. Larger width negative nickel aluminum pin and smaller width positive nickel chrome pin ensures proper connection with mating female connectors.
- Contact Washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a Phillips head on the cap screws and Combination Head Design for the wire terminal connection screws providing the opportunity to use either a Slotted or Phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector Dimensions are outlined in a Separate Image shown under the main product picture, click on the image or the following PDF image link.
- Evosensors part number - K1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MHCX
- Location: A-3-28
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490