Type K Miniature Male Ultra High Temperature Thermocouple Connector - Continuous Temperature Range 800 F (425 C) and Intermittent of 1000 F (540 C)
SKU: K1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MUHXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Miniature Male Ultra High Temperature Thermocouple Connector - Compact and Rugged Thermoset Design with capabilities as high as 1,000°F (540°C)
- Thermoset based Ultra High Temperature thermocouple connectors have a temperature capability close to Ceramic connectors although with added benefit of superior Ruggedness resulting from the material and a partially Metal Sheathed body
- Proprietary engineered thermoset design provides a continuous operating range of 800°F (425°C) and intermittent capability of 1000°F (540°C).
- Type K thermocouple alloys made a larger width Nickel Aluminum negative flat pin and smaller width Nickel Chrome positive pin to ensure an accurate transfer of the temperature signal and proper connection to the female jack.
- Terminal Contact washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point for each wire and a molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector Dimensions are .787" (20 mm) long by .625" (16 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The male flat pins are 475" (12 mm) long.
- A Special Wire clamp is specific designed for the ultra high temperature thermoset thermocouple connector.
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MUHX
- Location: A-3-30
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490