Type K Miniature Male Ultra High Temperature Thermocouple Connector - Continuous Temperature Range 800 F (425 C) and Intermittent of 1000 F (540 C)
Type K Miniature Male Ultra High Temperature Thermocouple Connector - Compact and Rugged Thermoset Design with capabilities as high as 1,000 F (540 C)
- Do you need a thermocouple connector with a Temperature Operational Range similar to Ceramics although with a higher level of ruggedness.
- Our Ultra High Temperature Thermocouple connector is a made from a proprietary Engineered Thermoset material with a continuous operating range of 800 F (425 C) and intermittent capability of 1000 F (540 C).
- The male pins are made from thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are .787" (20 mm) long by .625" (16 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The male flat pins are 475" (12 mm) long.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MUHX
- Location: A-3-30
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490