Ceramic Thermocouple Connector Type K Standard Size Male
Type K Ceramic Thermocouple Connector Standard Size Male Hollow Pin Design. Rated to 1200 F (650 C)
- The Type K standard size ceramic thermocouple connector is a rugged unibody design made from high quality Ceramic material with maximum temperature operating range of 1200 F (650 C).
- The High Temperature Ceramic Body in combination with the Most Popular and Wide Temperature Range Type K Thermocouple alloy pins provides an excellent solution for Industrial Heat Treating Applications and Equipment including Kilns, Batch, Belt, Continuous, and Vacuum Furnaces along with many other designs and applications.
- The male pins are a Hollow Rugged Round Design designed to mate with jack or socket type female pins. The male pins are Polarized with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- An innovative terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. An internal ceramic barrier prevents a short circuit
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick with .590" (15 mm) long round pins.
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SCCX
- Location: A-3-21
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490