Ultra High Temperature Thermoset Thermocouple Connector Type K Standard Size Male
SKU: K1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SUHXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Standard Size Male Ultra High Temperature Thermocouple Connector - Rugged Thermoset Design rated to 800 F (425 C) Continuous
- The Type K male thermocouple connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from Engineered Ultra High Temperature Thermoset material.
- The maximum temperature operating range of 800 F (425 C) with an intermittent capability of 1000 F (540 C).
- The Thermoset material provides a Higher Impact Strength than ceramic thermocouple connector designs.
- The male pins are made from thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger width Nickel Aluminum Negative round pin and smaller diameter Nickel Chrome Positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick with .590" (15 mm) long round pins.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SUHX
- Location: A-3-25
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490