Surface Thermocouple Type K with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 80 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Miniature Connector
Type K Surface Thermocouple with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch for Fast and Easy Mounting
- The Type K Surface Thermocouple has a nominal 1" long x .750" Wide x .013 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The sensor is made with SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 40 inches (1 Meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) Insulated wire and a miniature male connector. The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C), it is a 30 Gage Solid construction with individually PFA insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .024" x .040".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-80-MPCX
- Location: D-1-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490