RTD Surface Temperature Sensor - Self Adhesive Patch with 80" of PFA Lead Wire - 3 Wire Design
SKU: P3A-TAPE-REC-PX-1-PFXX-80-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Surface Temperature Sensor with a Easy Stick on Self Adhesive Patch and 80" of PFA Lead Wire
- The RTD Surface Temperature Sensor has a nominal 1" long x 3/4" (.750") Wide x .008 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with a Class A tolerance of -20 to 500 F (-30 C to 260 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-Wire Design with Class A accuracy Element encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 80 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire. The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity for applications in Bio-Pharma, Food and Beverage, Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-TAPE-REC-PX-1-PFXX-80-STWL
- Location: C-5-7
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490