Surface Thermocouple Type K with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 80 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
SKU: K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-80-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Surface Thermocouple Type K with Adhesive Patch and 80 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
- Surface Adhesive Patch is 1" long x .750" Wide x .012 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass with Silicone Adhesive.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C)
- Highly Accurate SLE grade thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in polyimide and teflon fiberglass layer tape.
- Wire Leads: 80 inches (6.5ft or 2 Meters) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with stripped leads.
- Wire Construction: 30 Gage (.010") Solid construction with the 2 wires individually PFA insulated in a parallel (side by side) design and an outside jacket.
- The overall outside wire jacket diameter is .022" x .038".
- Application and Industries include accurate and fast surface temperature measurement for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-80-STWL
- Location: D-1-3
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490