Miniature Bolt Down Fine Wire Type K Thermocouple with Stainless Steel Threaded Fitting and Ungrounded Junction with 36 Gage PFA Lead Wire
SKU: K1X-THSF-THD-UX-36G-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Miniature Bolt Down Fine Wire Type K Thermocouple with Stainless Steel Threaded Fitting and Ungrounded Junction with 36 Gage PFA Insulated Lead Wire
- A Fine WIre 36 Gage Type K thermocouple with a 1/4" Hex Stainless Steel Miniature fitting for secure surface temperature measurement in tight spaces.
- Temperature Operating range is -328 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- Stainless Steel 1/4" Hex fitting with a #8-32 Thread
- Wire Leads are 40 inches (1 meter) long of very flexible 500°F (260°C) rated PFA insulated Type K 36 Gage solid high accuracy SLE thermocouple wire with stripped ends.
- Wire Construction is 36 gage solid bare wire .005" (.125 mm) in diameter individually insulated with .003 PFA insulation in a parallel design with .003" PFA outside jacket and overall .017" x .028" overall dimension. Color Code is yellow positive wire, red negative wire with a clear outer jacket.
- Ungrounded thermocouple junction minimizes electrical interference
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-THSF-THD-UX-36G-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location D-6-10
Need Help? 856-579-7490