Type K Male Miniature Thermocouple Connector with Integral Wire Clamp
Miniature Male Type K Thermocouple Connector with Secure Time Saving Integrated Stainless Steel Wire and Cable Clamp
- The type K miniature male thermocouple connector is a Secure Time Saving Design with a Stainless Steel Cable Clamp Integrally Attached to the Connector Cap.
- Studies show up to a 2 Minute Reduction of required assembly time when attaching wire or cable to the connector.
- The cable clamp accepts wire up to .177" (4.5 mm) diameter.
- The connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material with maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The male pins are made from Type K thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are .750" (19 mm) long by .625" (16 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The male flat pins are 475" (12 mm) long.
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-MALE-CON-FP-CC-MPCX
- Location: A-1-21
Need Help? 856-579-7490