Multi Pin Thermocouple Connector Circular 12 Pin Female with Mounting Flange - Specifications to MIL-DTL-26500 (MIL-C-26500)
Sorry, this item is out of stockCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Multi Pin Thermocouple Connector - Circular 12 Pin Female with Mounting Flange and MIL-DTL-26500 (MIL-C-26500) Specifications
- Uncompensated 12 Pin Circular Female Threaded with Flange Mount. Utilized with specifically designed pins. Connector Thermocouple calibration with be determined by the thermocouple alloy pins and cable selected.
- Temperature Operating range -65 to 392°F (-55 to 200°C)
- Connector Materials a Aluminum body with black anodizing. Glass filled epoxy dielectric and rubber silicone/fluorosilicone grommet - seals.
- Termination Connection - specially designed crimp on round miniature pins made from thermocouple alloys in a solid or formed configuration.
- Wire Connection - utilize 20 or 24 Gage Wire (Stranded recommended) 20 gage stranded is typically a 7/28 construction (7 wire of 28 gage solid stranded together) with .037” diameter. 24 gage stranded is a 7/32 with .024
- Threaded Coupling method to male connector
- Color Coding is not applicable to connector body – internal pins and lead wire color is determined by the thermocouple alloy selected.
- Evosensors part number: U12-FEMS-CON-MPFF-MILC
- Product Specifications: Click for PDF Date Sheet
Need Help? 856-579-7490