Type N Standard Size Panel Jack Thermocouple Connector with Quick Adjust Nylon Mounting Bracket
SKU: N1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPJXCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type N Thermocouple Panel Jack Connector - Standard Body Size with Quick Adjust Nylon Mounting Bracket Design
- Quick and Organized thermocouple connection for Engine Test Stands, Heat Treating Furnaces and many other Equipment and Test Center Control Panels
- Temperature Operating range up to 250°F (120°C).
- A Standard Size molded body made from Engineered Thermoplastic material provides a rugged design
- Female Round pins are made from Type N thermocouple alloys and are polarized to ensure a proper connection with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin.
- Quick Adjust Mounting Bracket made from flexible although strong Nylon provides an easy to use although secure panel mounting. A molded internal barrier prevents a short circuit signal at the connector termination screws.
- Stainless Steel screws accept Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions inserted into the panel are 1.00" (25.5 mm) Wide by 0.49" (12.5 mm) High by 1.11" (28.2 mm) Deep.
- Connector Dimensions and Panel Cutout - Click here to view a pintable PDF file or view the image under the primary product photo
- EvoSensors part number N1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPJX
- Location: A-6-24
Need Help? 407-420-8080