Type N Miniature Male Thermocouple Connector
Type N Miniature Male Thermocouple Connector - Thermoplastic Design rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The Type N thermocouple connector is a flat 2 pin male design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material with maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The male flat pins are made from the type N Thermocouple alloys. The smaller width Positive pin is Nicrosil and the larger width Negative pin is Nisil.
- Terminal Contact washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are .748" (19 mm) long by .630" (16 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The male flat pins are 472" (12 mm) long.
- Type N thermocouples have a much higher levels stability with temperature readings as compared to other base thermocouple materials.
- EvoSensors part number - N1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCX
- Location: A-6-16
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490