Right Angle Surface Thermocouple for Automated Processes and Machinery - 6 mm Diameter Sensor with Silicone Lead Wire
Right Angle Surface Thermocouple for Automated Machinery and Processes - Compact Design provides a Surface Measurement Area less than 1/4" Diameter and Vertical Height less than 1.5 inch
- The Type K Surface Thermocouple is designed for 50,000 plus Temperature Measurement Contacts.
- Compact Design with a 90 Degree Right Angle Bend provides a Surface Temperature Measurement Area of less than 6 mm (.236") and a Vertical Height of 35 mm (1.37")
- The surface temperature sensor is encased in the tip of the right angle bend section of the stainless steel tube. The tube is 6 mm (.236") diameter 100 mm (4") long with 3 ft (1 meter) of lead wire and stripped leads.
- The Temperature Operating Range is -57 to 932 F (-50 to 500 C)
- Response Time - approximately 2 Seconds.
- The stainless steel housing transitions to 40 inches (1 meter) of Flexible and Durable Silicone Insulated wire with stripped leads. The wire is rated to 464 F (240 C), The overall outside diameter is a nominal .090" (2.3 mm)
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate, fast and repeated surface temperature measurement with Automated Processes and Machinery.
- EvoSensors Part Number KSA-6CR-T06-X-4-SRXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System