Type RS Miniature Female Thermocouple Connectors
SKU: RSX-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCFCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type R/S Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector - Thermoplastic Design rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The Type R/S thermocouple connector is a flat 2 pin female design made from high quality glass filled engineered thermoplastic material with a maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The female flat pins are Thermocouple Compensating alloys designed to effectively transfer the signal from the Type R and Type S (Platinum/Rhodium) thermocouple sensors.
- The smaller width Positive pin is Copper and the larger width Negative pin is a Nickel Copper alloy.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.00" (25.4 mm) long by .629" (16 mm) wide by .314" (8 mm) thick with a .176" (4.5 mm) cable opening.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - RSX-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCF
- Location: A-6-6
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490