Type R/S Thermocouple Connectors Standard Size Panel Jack
SKU: RSX-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPJXCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type R/S Thermocouple Panel Jack Connector - Standard Body Size with Quick Adjust Plastic Mounting Bracket Design
- Temperature Operating range of -40°F to 250°F (-40 to 120°C) of the plastic connector body.
- Connector can accurately transfer the full range of Type R/S thermocouples
- Standard Round female pins are made from Type R/S thermocouple compensating alloys and not from the platinum rhodium precious metals.
- Connection pins are polarized to ensure a proper connection with a smaller diameter Positive copper pin and larger diameter Negative Alloy 11 pin
- Plastic Mounting Bracket provides an easy to use although secure panel mounting. A molded internal barrier prevents a short circuit signal at the connector termination screws.
- Stainless Steel screws designed for Phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector body dimensions inserted into the panel are 1.00" (25.5 mm) Wide by 0.49" (12.5 mm) High by 1.11" (28.2 mm) Deep.
- Exterior connector body dimensions on the outside of the panel are 1.53" (39 mm) Long by 0.63" (16.1 mm) High.
- Click to view, print or download the Connector Dimensions in a PDF
- Click to view print or download the Connector Image in a PDF
- Thermocouple panel jack connectors provide quick and organized connection for Heat Treating Furnaces, Engine Test Standard, Test Control Panels and other equipment
- EvoSensors part number: RSX-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SPJX
- Location: A-6-8
Need Help? 407-420-8080