Type R/S Miniature Male High Temperature Thermocouple Connectors
SKU: RSX-MALE-CON-FP-X-MHCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type R and S Miniature Male High Temperature Thermocouple Connector
- Temperature Operating range up to 660°F (350°C)
- Connector Body is made from an engineering grade Thermoset
- Body color is Brown
- Male Flat pins are made from the compensentating thermocouple alloys specifically design for Type R and Type S thermocouples
- The pins are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Terminal Contact Washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws made with a combination head design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- Captive screw design retains the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- Connector body dimensions are .750" (19 mm) long by .625" (16 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The male flat pins are 475" (12 mm) long.
EvoSensors part number: RSX-MALE-CON-FP-X-MHCX
- Location A-6-13
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490