RTD Probe 3/16" Diameter 3" Long with 10 ft of PFA Leads - 3 Wire Pt-100 Design
SKU: P3A-TBSX-188-PX-3-PFXX-120-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe 3/16" Diameter 3" Inch Long Sheath with 10 ft of PFA Leads - 3 Wire Pt100 Class A Design
- The RTD is a 3-inch-long Stainless-Steel sheath 3/16" diameter probe with 10 ft long wire leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3 wire Class A accuracy element with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- Epoxy Seal rated to 500 F (260 C) provides the transition from the probe to the lead wire
- Lead Wire is 120 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated 500 F (260 C) temperature rated wire.
- Wire Construction is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with PFA insulation on each conductor and overall with an outside insulated diameter of .072".
Wire Color code is 2 Black insulated wires and 1 Red with a white overall jacket
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-TBSX-188-PX-3-PFXX-120-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490