RTD Probe 3 Wire Pt100 - 3/16" Diameter 6" Long with Transition to 2 ft of Stainless Steel Braid and Connector
SKU: P3A-S316-188-PX-6-PFSB-2-SPCTCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe 3 Wire Pt100 - 3/16" Diameter 6" Long with a Transition to 2 ft of Stainless Steel Braided Lead Wire and Standard Size 3 Pin Male Connector
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A accuracy element encased in metal sheath with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability.
- Probe to Wire transition is a tubular stainless steel housing backfilled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the 2 ft of lead wire.
- Wire Construction is 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34 - 7 strands of 34 gage) nickel plated copper with 500°F (260°C) rated PFA insulation on each wire and overall jacket of PFA.
- The outside jacket is Rugged Stainless Steel braiding with an overall diameter of .092" (2.33 mm)
- Color Code is 2 Black and 1 Red wire
- Instrument Connection is 3 pin male Standard Size connector
- Industry and Applications include Food Processing, Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-S316-188-PX-6-PFSB-2-SPCT
Need Help? 856-579-7490