Type K Miniature Male and Female Thermocouple Connector Set - Mating Pair
Set of Type K Miniature Male and Female Thermocouple Connectors - Thermoplastic Design
- The Type K miniature thermocouple connectors are a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material. RoHS Compliant
- Temperature Range -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Flat Pins are made with Type K thermocouple alloys. Larger width Negative nickel aluminum pin and smaller width Positive nickel chrome pin ensures proper connection with mating female connectors.
- Spring Loaded Terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point for wire sizes ranging from fine diameter 40 gage and up to rugged 20 gage. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. Captive style connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-MFXX-CON-FP-X-MPCX
- Product Specifications - Click for PDF data sheet
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490