Custom Short Length RTD 1.75 Inch Long 3/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with 6 ft of Lead Wire
SKU: P3A-TBSX-188-PX-1.75-PFXX-72-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe 1.75 Inch Long 3/16" Diameter Sheath with 6 ft of PFA Lead Wires - 3 Wire Pt100 Class A Design
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) 3 Wire design with Class A highly accurate RTD temperature sensing element encased with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- 6 ft Lead Wire of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) 500°F (260°C) insulated wire.
- High Temperature Epoxy provides a transition from the probe the lead wire.
- Wire Leads construction is 3 conductors made with 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper. Each conductor is insulated with PFA with an overall outside jacket of PFA and overall .072" diameter.
- The Custom 1.75" Inch Short Length design a combination of excellent temperature accuracy and stability provides in Space Restricted applications.
- EvoSensors Part Number- P3A-TBSX-188-PX-1.75-PFXX-72-STWL
- Location B-1-4
Need Help? 856-579-7490