Short RTD Probe - 2 Wire Design - 1.5 Inches Long x 3/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with Lead Wire
SKU: P2A-TBSX-188-PX-1.5-PFXX-40-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
2 Wire Pt100 Short RTD Probe - 1.5 Inches Long x 3/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of Lead Wire
- The RTD is a 1.5 inch-long Stainless-Steel sheath 3/16" (.188") diameter probe with wire leads.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 400°F (-70 to 200°C)
- 2 Wire Design with a Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy element encased with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- High Temperature Epoxy provides a transition from the RTD probe sheath to the 40" inches (1 Meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) 400°F (200°C) insulated wire.
- Wire Leads are FEP insulated conductors with 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with an overall outside jacket of FEP and .082" diameter.
- Color Code - 1 White and 1 Red with White Outside Jacket
- EvoSensors Part Number- P2A-TBSX-188-PX-1.5-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location C-1-3
Need Help? 407-420-8080