Temperature Calibrated Surface Mount Pt100 RTD - Bolt On or Cement Down Miniature Fitting with 6.5 ft (2 meters) of Wire Leads
SKU: P3A-BDFT-REC-PX-PFXX-80-STWL-CAL3-153060CCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
3 point Temperature Calibrated Surface Mount Pt100 RTD with a Bolt On or Cement Down Miniature Fitting with 6.5 ft (2 meters) of Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C)
- 3 Point Temperature Calibration report provided with deviation from traceable standard recorded at 15°C, 30°C and 60°C
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm with 0.00385 per degree C change) Class A element design in a 3 Wire configuration encased in an aluminum fitting.
- Bolt Down Fitting is a Miniature Aluminum Bolt Down rectangular design measuring 1/2" (.500") x 5/16" (.312") wide with a .114" hole for a #4 Screw. The mounting Hole Diameter can be Increased
- Wire Leads are 6.5 ft (80 inches or 2 meters) of 500°F (260 °C) rated PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with stripped leads.
- Wire Construction is 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated with a PFA coating on each wire twisted design and overall PFA jacket, The outside diameter is approx. .072" inches. Color code is 2 black, 1 red and white jacket.
- Accurate, Fast and Secure surface temperature sensor with electrical interference immunity for applications in Semiconductor, Alternate Energy, Power Generation, Aerospace, Military and Defense, Power Electronics, Machine Builders for Plastics Processing, Industrial Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-BDFT-REC-PX-PFXX-80-STWL-CAL3-153060C
Need Help? 856-579-7490