Surface Mount Pt100 RTD with Bolt On or Cement Down Miniature Fitting and 80 Inches of Wire Leads
Surface Mount Pt100 RTD with Bolt On or Cement Down Miniature Fitting and 80 Inches (2 meters) of Wire Leads
- The Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensor has a Miniature Bolt Down rectangular aluminum fitting for Fast Response and 80 inches of lead wire with stripped ends
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C)
- Sensor is a 3-wire Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A element design encased in an aluminum fitting.
- Fitting measures 1/2" (.500") x 5/16" (.312") wide with a .114" hole for a #4 Screw. (Hole Size can be increased)
- Wire Leads 80 inches (2 meters) of 500 F (260 C) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) rated insulated wire with stripped leads.
- Wire Construction is 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated with a PFA coating on each wire twisted design and overall PFA jacket, The outside diameter is approx. .072" inches.
- Accurate, Fast and Secure surface temperature sensor with electrical interference immunity for applications in Semiconductor, Alternate Energy, Power Generation, Aerospace, Military and Defense, Power Electronics, Machine Builders for Plastics Processing, Industrial Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-BDFT-REC-PX-0.31-PFXX-80-STWL
- Location: B-6-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490