Surface Mount Pt100 RTD with Bolt On or Cement Down Miniature Fitting and 80 Inches of Wire Leads
SKU: P3A-BDFT-REC-PX-0.31-PFXX-80-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Surface Mount Pt100 RTD with Bolt On or Cement Down Miniature Fitting and 80 Inches (2 meters) of Wire Leads
- The Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensor has a Miniature Bolt Down rectangular aluminum fitting for Fast Response and 80 inches of lead wire with stripped ends
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C)
- Sensor is a 3-wire Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A element design encased in an aluminum fitting.
- Fitting measures 1/2" (.500") x 5/16" (.312") wide with a .114" hole for a #4 Screw. (Hole Size can be increased)
- Wire Leads 80 inches (2 meters) of 500 F (260 C) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) rated insulated wire with stripped leads.
- Wire Construction is 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated with a PFA coating on each wire twisted design and overall PFA jacket, The outside diameter is approx. .072" inches.
- Accurate, Fast and Secure surface temperature sensor with electrical interference immunity for applications in Semiconductor, Alternate Energy, Power Generation, Aerospace, Military and Defense, Power Electronics, Machine Builders for Plastics Processing, Industrial Automation and other industries.
- Specification Sheet - Click for PDF (view, download, print)
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-BDFT-REC-PX-0.31-PFXX-80-STWL
- Location: B-6-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490