Bolt On Surface Mount RTD with 40 Inch (1 meter) Long Wire Leads
Bolt On Surface Mount RTD with a Miniature Aluminum Fitting for Fast and Secure Mounting with a Bolt Down or Cement On options.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3 Wire design with a highly accurate Class A RTD temperature sensing element encased in the miniature aluminum fitting.
- Surface Mount Fitting measures 1/2" (.500") x 5/16" (.312") wide with a .114" hole for a #4 Screw. (Hole Size can be increased)
- Additional dimensions outlined in product presentation
- Wire Leads 40 inches (1 meter) of 500°F (260°C) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) rated insulated wire with stripped leads.
- Wire Construction is 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated with a PFA coating on each wire twisted design and overall PFA jacket, The outside diameter is approx. .072" inches.
- Accurate, Fast and Secure surface temperature sensor with electrical interference immunity for applications in Semiconductor, Alternate Energy, Power Generation, Aerospace, Military and Defense, Power Electronics, Machine Builders for Plastics Processing, Industrial Automation and other industries.
- Product Presentation - Click for PDF (view, download, print)
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-BDFT-REC-PX-0.31-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-4-1
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490