Surface RTD Temperature Sensor - 3 Wire Pt100 with Miniature Bolt On - Cement Down Fitting with 16 ft of Lead Wire and Connector
SKU: P3A-BDFT-REC-PX-0.31-PFXX-192-MPCTCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Surface RTD Temperature Sensor - 3 Wire Pt100 with Miniature Bolt On - Cement Down Fitting with 16 ft of PFA Lead Wire and Connector
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- 3-wire Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensing element design encased in an miniature aluminum fitting.
- Surface Fitting is designed for fast temperature transfer with the mounting area being .065" thick (slightly more than 1/16" or 1.6 mm). The design is a left hand flag with a 5/16" (.312") long x 1/2" (.500") wide with a .114" mounting hole for a #4 Screw.
- Transition to Lead Wire is a high temperature epoxy to 16 ft (192 inches or 4.8 meters) long of 500°F (260°C) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) rated insulated wire
- Wire Construction is 3 bare wire conductors made with 26 Gage Stranded (7 strands of 34 gage) nickel plated copper. Each of the 3 conductors are individually insulated with PFA, the 3 wire are twisted together and protected by a overall PFA jacket. The overall outside diameter is .072" (1.8 mm)
- Color Code is 2 Black 1 Red on the internal wire with a White overall jacket and White connector.
- Instrument Connection is 3-pin miniature male connector with a temperature range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C). The mating connector is part number RTD-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCT
- The design provides accurate fast and secure surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity for applications in Medical, Alternate Energy, Semiconductor, Power Generation, Aerospace, Military and Defense, Power Electronics, Machine Builders for Plastics Processing, Industrial Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-BDFT-REC-PX-0.31-PFXX-192-MPCT
- Location G-1-11
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490