Type K Surface Thermocouple for Automated Processes and Machinery - 6 mm Diameter 4 Inch Long Housing with Silicone Wire and Stripped Leads
SKU: KSA-6CX-T06-X-4-SRXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Surface Thermocouple for Automated Machinery and Processes - Compact Design provides a Surface Measurement Area less than 1/4" Diameter.
- The Type K Surface Thermocouple is designed for 50,000 plus Temperature Measurement Contacts.
- The surface temperature sensor is encased in a 6 mm (.236") diameter stainless steel housing with 3 ft (1 meter) of lead wire and stripped leads.
- The Temperature Operating Range is -57 to 932 F (-50 to 500 C)
- Response Time - approximately 2 Seconds.
- Compact Design provides a Surface Temperature Measurement Area of less than 6 mm (.236")
- The stainless steel housing transitions to 40 inches (1 meter) of Flexible and Durable Silicone Insulated wire with stripped leads. The wire is rated to 240 F (240 C), The overall outside diameter is a nominal .090" (2.3 mm)
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate, fast and repeated surface temperature measurement with Automated Machinery and Processes.
- EvoSensors Part Number KSA-6CX-T06-X-4-SRXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490