Surface Thermocouple Probe - Compact Right Angle Design 2 Inch Vertical Height and 2 inch Long Straight Length
Surface Thermocouple Probe with Compact Right Angle Design
- The Type K Surface Thermocouple Probe is designed for 50,000 plus Temperature Measurement Contacts.
- Compact Design with a 2" (50 mm) Vertical Height a 90 Degree Right Angle Bend followed by 2" (50 mm) Straight Length with a Surface Temperature Measurement Area of less than 6 mm (.236")
- A Specially Designed Surface Temperature Thermocouple is encased in the tip of the right angle bend section of the stainless steel tube. The tube is 6 mm (.236") diameter 50 mm ( 1.97") long with 3 ft (1 meter) of lead wire and stripped leads.
- The Temperature Operating Range is -57 to 932 F (-50 to 500 C)
- Response Time - approximately 2 Seconds.
- The stainless steel housing transitions to 40 inches (1 meter) of Flexible and Durable Silicone Insulated wire with stripped leads. The wire is rated to 464 F (240 C), The overall outside diameter is a nominal .090" (2.3 mm)
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate, fast and repeated surface temperature measurement with Automated Processes and Machinery
- EvoSensors Part Number KSA-6CR-T02-X-2-SRXX-40-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490