Type T Thermocouple Connectors Miniature Female with Locking Design
SKU: T1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Miniature Locking Thermocouple Connector - Compact Thermoplastic Design rated to 400 F (200 C)
Eliminate your concerns of accidental disconnection and interruption of your temperature measurement data with our locking thermocouple connector design.
- The innovative Locking Feature ensures your connectivity in high vibration and mechanical stress environments. Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The connector is a rugged uni-body molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material with maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The female pins are made from Type T thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.00" (25.4 mm) long by .625" (16 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - T1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCL
- Location: A-4-14
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490