Type T Thermocouple Connector Miniature Female Three Pin Design
Type T Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector Three Pin Design
- Type T miniature female connector body is made from high quality Thermoplastic materials.
- Temperature Operating range of -40 to 400 F (-40 to 200 C).
- Thermocouple Contacts - 2 of the 3 female pins are made from Type T thermocouple alloys with a larger width Constantan Negative pin and smaller width Copper Positive pin.
- The Third Pin is Copper, providing the opportunity to Reduce Electrical Interference through grounding options.
- Contact washers are between the terminal screw head and thermocouple/ground pins providing easy and secure wiring. A molded internal barrier helps prevent the 2 thermocouple wires from short circuiting in the connector.
- Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both slotted and phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- Connector Body Dimensions are 1.00" (25.4 mm) long by .94" (23.9 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening.
- Connector Accessories are available to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors Part Number: T1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCT
- Location A-4-10
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490