Type T Thermocouple Connector - Miniature Panel Jack Design
SKU: T1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPJXCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Thermocouple Connector - Miniature Panel Jack Design with Adjustable Nylon Panel Clip
- Type T miniature thermocouple panel jack connector is ideal for Equipment and Test Control panels.
- Quick Connection for type T thermocouple probes, sensors and extension wire assemblies with a miniature male connector termination.
- Temperature Operating range -40 to 250°F (-40 to 128°C).
- Panel Mounting is accomplished with Nylon Panel Clip design to secure the connector to control panel and the provides the opportunity to adjust or remove the connector.
- Connector Body is a compact rugged unibody molded design made from high quality Engineered Thermoplastics
- Connector Alloys - female flat pins with the wider Negative Constantan (nickel copper) alloy and the smaller width Positive Copper to ensure proper connection.
- Wire Connection - rear terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure connection point for the thermocouple extension wire from your instrumentation. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a combination head design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers
- Evosensors part number: T1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPJX
- Location: A-4-15
- OVERFLOW LOCATION A-5-56
Need Help? 407-420-8080