Type T Standard Size High Temperature Male Thermocouple Connector
SKU: T1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SHCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Standard Size High Temperature Thermocouple Connector - Rugged Thermoset Design rated to 660 F (350 C)
- The Type T Thermocouple Connector connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoset material with maximum temperature operating range of 660 F (350 C).
- The male pins are made from thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick with .590" (15 mm) long round pins.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - T1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SHCX
- Location: A-4-25
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490