Type C Miniature Panel Mount Thermocouple Connector
SKU: C1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPJFCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type C Miniature Panel Mount Thermocouple Connector - Rectangular Design with Rear Mounting Stainless Steel Bracket
Panel Mount Thermocouple Connectors can also be referenced as thermocouple panel jack connectors, jack panel connectors and or panel inserts along with other variations of these terms.
The Connector Body can be Rectangular or Round made from thermoplastic, thermoset, ceramic and sometimes metal shells. The connector is Inserted into a Control or Instrument Panel for a Fast and Easy to Use connection to the thermocouple temperature measurement sensors. 99% of Time the panel mount connectors are a Female Configuration designed to accept male connectors with wire leads from a thermocouple sensor.
- This Miniature Thermocouple Panel Jack Connector design accepts the flat male Type C thermocouple compensating alloy pins.
- Temperature Operating range of the connector body is -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
- Female Pins are polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Connector Pins Do Not contain the Tungsten-Rhenium Thermocouple Alloys utilized in the temperature sensor themselves.
- Type C Thermocouple Sensors measure temperatures up to 4,200°F (2300°C) and utilized in protective, inert, or vacuum atmospheres for a wide range of industries, such as metallurgy, power generation, and aerospace.
- Rear Mounting bracket is a rugged Stainless Steel design providing fast and secure mounting.
- Terminal Contact washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a combination head design accepting both slotted and phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector Body dimensions are shown in the images above and outlined as the following .925" (23.5 mm) wide by .551" (14 mm) high by .748" (14 mm) deep with a .110" (28 mm) long attachable rear mountable stainless steel bracket
- EvoSensors part number - C1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPJF
- Location: A-6-33
Click on the picture below for Additional Type C Thermocouple Connector designs and technical reference
Need Help? 856-579-7490