Type J Miniature Panel Mount Thermocouple Connector
Type J Miniature Panel Mount Thermocouple Connector- Rectangular Design with Rear Mounting Stainless Steel Bracket
- Type J Miniature Thermocouple Panel Jack Connector designed to work with the flat male thermocouple pins
- The female pins of panel mount connector have a larger width negative Constantan flat pin and smaller width positive Iron pin to ensure proper connection.
- The connector is a compact although rugged unibody molded design made from high quality Engineered Thermoplastic material with maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The Type J thermocouple pins themselves have a temperature measurement range of -346 to 1,400F (-210 to 760C) although the Operating Range is determined by the Temperature Rating of the Insulating Material separating the positive and negative legs.
- A Rear Mounting Stainless Steel Bracket provides fast and secure mounting.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions are .925" (23.5 mm) wide by .551" (14 mm) high by .748" (14 mm) deep with a .110" (28 mm) long attachable rear mountable stainless steel bracket
- EvoSensors part number - J1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPJF
- Location A-5-29
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Panel Mount Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490