Type J Surface Thermocouple Adhesive Patch Design with 120 inches (10ft) of Wire Leads and Miniature Connector
Type J Surface Thermocouple Adhesive Patch Design with 120 inches (10ft) of Wire Leads with Miniature Connector
- Surface Patch is 1" long x 3/4" (.750") Wide x .012 Thick Polyimide Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with a Silicone Adhesive for easy surface mounting.
- Patch size can be customized by our manufacturing team or trimmed in the field.
- Silicone adhesive will perform well in wet environments with appropriate preparation of the surface area to be measured
- Temperature Operating range is -100 to 500°F (-73 to 260 C).
- Wire Leads are 120" inches (10ft or 3 meters ) long of 500°F (260°C) rated PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire.
Wire Construction is 30 Gage (.010") solid bare wires in a parallel design individually insulated and with a outside jacket of PFA. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .022" x .038".
- Color Code is ANSI - white positive Iron wire and red negative Constantan wire with a clear overall jacket and black connector.
- Instrument Connection is a Type J miniature male flat pin connector rated to 400°F (200°C)
- Application and Industries include Surface Temperature measurement of Plastic and Composite materials, Chemical coatings, Research Product Development along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors part number J1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-120-MPCX
- Location E-2-6
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Temperature Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490