Type K Cement On Surface Thermocouple with 40 inches of Fiberglass Insulated Wire Leads (No Self Adhesive on Surface Patch)
SKU: K1S-TAPN-REC-FW-1-FGXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Cement On Surface Thermocouple with 40 inches of Fiberglass Insulated Wire Leads - (No Self Adhesive on Surface Patch)
- Type K Thermocouple is a welded junction of Highly Accurate SLE Thermocouple Wire encased in a nominal 3/4" (.750") long x .3/8" (.375) Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
No Self Adhesive on the Surface Patch
- Wire Leads - 40 Inches (1 meter) of 30 Gage Solid wire construction with Fiberglass Insulation rated to 900°F (482°C).
- Outside diameter is .030" x .048".
- Provides accurate and fast surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1S-TAPN-REC-FW-1-FGXX-40-STWL
- Location D-4-10
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490